- WOLVERINE BAPTIST BIBLE INSTITUTE is a local church ministry that is designed to prepare men and women for serving the Lord. Our philosophy is local church oriented. We believe that the hope for our culture will come from the local church and the training is designed to help make a difference in lives.
- WOLVERINE BAPTIST BIBLE INSTITUTE is distinctly BAPTIST in its philosophy and purpose and is dedicated to promote and defend Biblical truths held by Baptists throughout the centuries.
- WOLVERINE BAPTIST BIBLE INSTITUTE is without denominational or governmental support or influence. Autonomy creates an atmosphere of liberty to teach Biblical truths without the necessity to gain governmental or denominational favor.
- Our staff is dedicated to produce students who love the Lord and His work. The institute will provide basic training for preachers, teachers, and missionaries.
- The administration of Wolverine Baptist Bible Institute (W.B.B.I.) strives to accept students who express a sincere desire to live for Jesus Christ and whose character gives evidence that is consistent with such a profession.
- Students and faculty of W.B.B.I. are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that befits a Christian and brings honour to the Lord Jesus Christ. Attendance at W.B.B.I. is a privilege and we specifically reserve the right to dismiss students who conduct themselves in a manner incompatible with our purpose and functions.
- Students from other denominations and religious affiliations are welcome to study at W.B.B.I. However, promotion of doctrinal positions and controversial subjects opposed to The Statement of Faith and Controversial Issues will be grounds for dismissal from W.B.B.I. The final decision in all matters of discipline will be decided by the Pastor of Wolverine Baptist Church. W.B.B.I. is a ministry of Wolverine Baptist Church and therefore its operation, policies, and procedures are subordinate to the constitution of Wolverine Baptist Church, Wolverine, Michigan.
Wolverine Baptist Church
6020 Main St. ~ Wolverine, MI 49799
Tuesday and Thursday Evenings
(Arrive at 6pm)
~ First Class (6:15pm – 7:15pm)
~ Second Class (7:30pm – 8:30pm)
Fall and Spring Semester
~ Matriculation Fee ($20/ Semester)
~ Tuition Fee ($20/Credit hour)
~ Audit Fee ($10/Class/Semester)
~ Book Fee’s may apply
~ Serious Bible Students
~ Full-time Christian Workers
~ Sunday School Teachers
~ Concerned Christians
~ Dress Pants with Shirt and Tie.
~ No earrings/shorts/sandals.
~ Modest Skirt/Dress.
~ Mid-Calf or longer with no slits
~ No Pants/slacks/shorts
~ No low cut or sleeveless shirts.
- Diploma of Biblical Studies ~ Requirements: ~ 32 Credits
- Associate of Theology ~ Requirements: ~ 64 Credits
- Graduate of Theology ~ Requirements: ~ 96 Credits
- Bachelor of Theology ~ Requirements: ~ 128 Credits ~ 10,000 WORD THESIS